Monday, August 24, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute-Twisted Silver

Tuesday's Tribute


What is it?
Well, we'll tell you what it is NOT... It's Not About YOU. It's about SOMEONE ELSE. It's our chance, each of us, to shine our light on someone, or something else.

Huh? Whaddya mean?
We each spend a lot of time talking about ourselves and our lives, but we are also fairly GIVING people too...Tuesday's Tribute is a chance to talk about OTHER people, OTHER blogs, OTHER lives.
Let's talk Twisted Silver for a moment, shall we?

I *HEART* Twisted Silver jewelry. Like, LIKE. LIKE. it. It's my favorite. If you haven't checked them out. You must.

{Now on to the part about me that technically doesn't belong in a Tuesday's Tribute post}:

I was selected to be a "Twisted Insider."

" These chic blogs have been chosen for their sense of individual style, their relentless pursuit of all things fashionable, their creative writing style and the overall coolness of their loyal readers.
As a team, TWISTED INSIDERS will receive free un-released Twisted Silver designs from the upcoming SALVAGE line every month. They will post their reviews for all to read, and many will host contests where readers can try their luck at winning a bit of Twisted."

Exciting, exciting news. For me, and you.

By being a Twisted Insider, I get to review new Twisted Silver pieces that have not been released. And then, one of you gets a piece just like the one I got. That's a new Twisted Silver piece EACH month for the next SIX months.

Can you say yahoo?


25 comments:

KatBouska said...

Dude! I want to be a Twisted Insider!! No fair!!! I mean...YAY ANGIE!! That's so awesome!

Kristina P. said...

I will definitely check it out! I love new jewelry.

MamabearMills said...

yahoo! we rock. twisted silver rocks!

Tiffany said...

Yahoo Sister!!!

Theta Mom said...

You're so twisted!!! That rocks! :)

BTW, looking forward to seeing how you spent your "time out" for Thursday. :) You said to give you a freindly reminder, so here it is sister! LOL

Dumb Mom said...

Awesome! Being an insider rocks. Although, I have no direct experience with anything that exciting. But, totally sounds like my kinda thing. Can't wait to see what you get:)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i wanna be an insider!!! you are sooo lucky! they have awesome things....

Kacey said...

Yahoo! So jealous! But this is gonna be fun! :D

Sera said...

You lucky, lucky woman, you! I found out about their stuff through SITS and some different giveaways and I just LOVE it. What a fun opportunity - I'm excited to see the new pieces!

Susie said...

That is some cool stuff!!

Grand Pooba said...

Booyah!

(It's basically the same as yahoo)

Genny said...

I love, LOVE silver jewelry. Lucky you, Angie. :)

Jen said...

that is totally awesome!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

How lucky are you? Looks like some cool jewelry. :)

BTW - I love this Tuesday's Tribute idea. Thanks for hosting!

Amy said...

I love Silver too! Yahoo!

Valerie said...

How exciting!! Good for you!

Ronda's Rants said...

Yahoo...
How fun!!

Justine said...

OMG, how cool is this? I LOVE silver and can't wait to see each piece you get!

Justine :o )

scrappysue said...

YAHOO!!!

kisatrtle said...

Awesome news!

Amy said...

Sorry I did not join in this week. I hope you enjoy your fun review.

Summer said...

I DIE for twisted silver!!! Their stuff is amazing.

You are one lucky girl!

Honey Mommy said...

Yahoo! I wish I was an insider too! But maybe I'll get lucky and win something lovely from you. I need some girly stuff in this house full of boys!

scrappysue said...

AGAIN...when can i come over!!! such lush looking grass angie!

sassy stephanie said...

I ADORE all of TS's chunky and funky! Yesterday, I was loaded down with a TS belt, TS bracelet and two TS necklaces! I always get compliments on their pieces!