Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Psst....... Wordful Wednesday/Tuesday's Tribute News

Pssst. Just a little heads up that starting in the upcoming weeks (I haven't decided the exact date I'll start), I'm adding a little "thank you" to my Wordful Wednesday participants. It'll be in the form of a gift or gift card. One gift will be given away a week for an undetermined time........it'll be my way of saying thank you to all of you who participate and have such wonderful entries. You won't have to do anything extra. Just be sure to sign in with Mr. Linky and that your post links back to me.

I've enjoyed Wordful Wednesday's so much. Now that it's gotten too big for me to visit and comment on every entry, every week, I want to do something that shows that I DO appreciate your willingness to play along....and this is what I've come up with. I hope that this new little bonus is fun for you, too!

Tuesday's Tribute is also going to be getting a facelift. More details to come.....

4 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

Angie, you are awesome! I love Wordful Wednesday. I look forward to participating every week!

It is nice to share my photos and have people comment on them. :o)

latree said...

well, you are a blogger celeb :D
we love you and your blog.

Unknown said...

How nice are you Angie : )

S Club Mama said...

You are amazing! Look at all you do. I love this. Sorry I don't participate more...