Monday, August 17, 2009

Lijit

Have you heard of Lijit? It's a great new search application that you can add to your blog. Wanna see what it looks like? Scroll down my right side bar for about 2 seconds. Maybe less. Under my Archives? There. Do you see it? Don't you think the widget is super cute? You can even customize your very own. But, don't get hung up on the aesthetics. There's more to it. Much more. There's actual substance and utility and the staff at Lijit is incredibly helpful. I'd even guess they all have great fashion sense, are smart, funny and know a good thing when they see it. I'm sure of it.

I found out about Lijit from my best friend Mama Kat. It's not official though (our BFF status), so don't go telling everyone the news. Her old BFF's might get their feelings hurt. Anyway. Good friends share good things, and that's what Mama Kat did for me. She shared this good thing (I'm talking about Lijit here) with me. Do you see where I'm going? You're all my good friends so I'm sharing it with you, too. See how generous I am?

So, go check out Lijit. Tell them I sent you. And then we can be Lijit together. Won't that be fun?

XoXo

6 comments:

Halftime Lessons said...

MamaKat...BFF??!!

But...but...she said...

It's like you can't count on anything anymore.

Fine.

ADVERTISEMENT:

41yrold Male seeks life partner to be his BFF. Must love puppies, sushi, and have flexible morality. Please send photo, I am shallow.



;-)

KatBouska said...

Oh boy!! You really gotta ruffle feathers over here...I gotta be careful about keeping all my blogging bff's away from each other...can't have you all finding out about one another.

I better head over and hold Jay's hand and calm his fears. Hush now Jay. There there.

On another note...Do I need to do a ligit tutorial too?? And dedicate it to you?? Because you know I will. It's just the kind of thing bff's do.

ChefDruck said...

I don't get Lijit. I signed up for it way back when and never loaded it right. I'll have to check it out again.

Grace Boyle said...

Angie, this is such a cute post! We're so happy you're Lijit and I see that you also submitted it in our storytelling contest. I will cross my fingers for you and the free Kindle.

I have also been talking with Miss Mama Kat (as you probably know) and I'm looking forward to working with the rest of your BFF's to make them too Lijit to quit.

If you or any of your readers have any questions, feel free to shoot me an e-mail anytime. I'm gboyle at lijit dot com

girlytwins said...

That is super cool. I wish I were blog savvy like you. I have the simplest form out there :) But I so enjoy exploring yours!

Jenners said...

Well if you and MamaKat like it...and Mama Kat sure is free and easy with her BFF designations! ; )