Friday, February 27, 2009

Past Post Parade

Elaine at the Miss-Elaine-ous Life is having a Past Post Parade. It's a great way to get to know bloggers that you haven't been following for a long period of time.


The Miss Elaine-ous Life Button

In order to participate, I've resurrected a few old posts from the past. I present to you, my readers, my favorite blog entries of 2007. (Is it bad if when you look back at your posts you don't even want to read them?)
January: 2007 is Here!
February: Friends...
March: First Mohawks and Heart Stopping Moment
April: Introducing Royalty and If There is Clutter
May: This is What Happens, Happy Mother's Day, We're 1 1/2 Years Old
June: She Made My Day
July: Emetic Recipe, I Detest the Smell of that Flower, Nine Years
August: Would You Like to Take a Walk...
September: Books, 150th Post and I'm It!
October: What did your kids do today? Hot tip #5, Duct tape
November: Words that make me walk....
December: Sunday Scribblings, Favorite Christmas Conversation, My Favorite Day, Tell all Thursday

This is what I found: The first part of the year was pretty boring. I started writing about more meaningful things in July, which just happens to be the month I had Laser Eye Surgery. August was spent working, October my kids got into alot of trouble, November marked my first "give-away, my blog's Birthday and my 200th post, and December I visited more blogs, entered writing contests, and saw visits to my blog increase to 100 a day (which was HUGE for me way back then!)

22 comments:

Kellan said...

Happy New Year Angie - see you soon. Kellan

Are You Serious! said...

That was really great to read. I've never gone through all of your posts and it was nice reading your favorite. Sounds like your mom was definately an amazing woman. You guys do look a lot alike. The picture of you and your husband from high school was so cute! Great post! :)

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i loved your post and it took me a while to go back and read all of your favorites, but i did! i had alot of catching up to do, wow! i thoroughly enjoy all of your posts. i hope oyu guys had a great christmas! i love the live nativity, how cool is that! you are soo creative!

Clark Captions said...

Hi Angie! Love your blog! It makes me laugh and you put so much thought and work into it! Looking forward to our visit in a few weeks! Love, Stacey

Casey's trio said...

I'm going to do my favorite posts tonight! Your blog is never boring Angie and I look forward to reading along with you in 2008:)

Casey's trio said...

I was able to go back and read through your favorites...loved the old pictures from "Would you like to take a walk" The pictures of your mom and thoughts from your mother's day post were so touching. Also loved the pic of you and your siblings...lookin' sporty in the sundresses:)

Robin said...

You duct-taped their diapers? That is hysterical! LOVE the photo - definitely one for the engagement party poster.

Shannon said...

One of the things I love about blogging is being able to look back and see what was going on at a point in your life. Very cool! I have loved so many of your posts and your blog has become so popular! Here's to a great new year!

Cecily R said...

I'm going to go back and read these tonight (although I think I've read them all...) when I have more time. By the way, I'm with Casey. Your blog is NEVER boring. Ever.

Laurie said...

I enjoyed looking back at some of your posts. The twins with their Mohawks was my favorite.

Barrie said...

Looks like 2007 was a fun and busy year! Here's to 2008! (I'm up blog-hoppng due to insomnia!)

Ash said...

This is great. I'm starting with October!! :-) Em

Unknown said...

Hey Angie, thanks SO much for linking up and for posting my little button - that is so awesome of you! : )

And I will be back later today to read some of these - I can't wait!

Elaine

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww cute!!

brunger bunch said...

So fun to look back in the past, and then now to the present to see how much things have changed! You are an amazing person:)

Mozi Esme said...

What a journey! It's fun looking back at the past - sometimes I'm amazed at what I wrote and wish I had the same inspiration now, and other times I cringe...

Melissa said...

Great trip down memory lane!!

Jenni said...

One of my favorite things about having a blog is that it gives me a record of my life!

Aunt Julie said...

What a great idea! My archives are not as full as yours, but I think I can dig up a few golden nuggets. I'm in!

Cascia Talbert said...

What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

you did a great job!

Michelle said...

LOL! I have yet to submit any old posts to SITs because I don't feel any are worth reading. :)