Monday, August 20, 2007

Would you like to take a walk

...down memory lane with me? Here are a few of my favorite shots:
This is my favorite baby picture of my mom. It was 1956 and she was 2.
This is my mom exactly one year before she died in 1982. It was my traditional birthday dinner at Benihana's. She was 5 years younger than I am now in this picture!


I was about 2 here.

Angie, Rachelle and Matt. LOVE this shot. And look, our sundresses are back in style! It only took 25 years.
This is the early 90's baby! Jeff and Angie right after our high school graduation. My handsome devil. The best part is that he's more beautiful inside with a heart that never stops giving.

10 comments:

Laura said...

I'm Back to commenting (yay for that). Ha ha

Anyway,
Your mom was beautiful! I love going down memory lane with you. Those pictures of you growing up are really fun. I think Emma looks a lot like you! I love the one of you and Jeff right out of high school. What a trip! I need to find my pictures somewhere... So cute!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

wow, what great photos! i have to agree with laura, emma looks just like you when you were little. it is definitely fun to walk down memory lane with you! all of you took great pictures!

Heather said...

That was one of my most favorite walks ever! Thank you!

Casey's trio said...

How fun. Thanks for sharing...I have been telling my hubby I want a scanner so that I can post some old photos. So you and Jeff are high school sweethearts...too cute!

The Pruetz Family said...

Amazing family -- all of you! I love the photos of your mom and your grandmother. Thanks for sharing these with us!

Brooke said...

I love those pictures of your mom! That's exactly how I remember her, with a big smile on her face!

Kristin said...

Diane was always the beautiful one. Wasn't she a beauty pageant queen too? I think you look a lot like her.

Mark and Kiss said...

I LOVE the pictures from the past! You are too adorable as a little girl and it is fun to see your mom and catch a glimpse of her brightness and beauty. Based on a few of the things you have said about your grandmother and knowing you, I can't help but think of her vibrance, inner beauty and the loving and wonderful mother she was to you three. Beautiful.

familyof6 said...

Your Mother and Grandmother are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pics. I can see where you get your outer beauty.

Sarah said...

Love the pictures. I can see the looks run in the family!

Such an awesome picture of you and Jeff!