Saturday, November 03, 2007

Loving my new header...

and it's all thanks to Melissa over at Are you Serious? I bought a bundle of headers without realizing that I'd need special software to manipulate them. Duh! Right? So I asked Melissa for help and she inserted pictures and text into all of them for me. It was such a nice thing to do and is a shining example of her obvious kindness and willingness to help. For nothing. I so appreciate all the time she put into helping me out, and now I get to enjoy her labors each and every day.

7 comments:

Casey's trio said...

Love the new header!!! It looks great...now tell me more about buying a bundle of headers...from where? I SO wish I knew how to creat my own backgrounds and headers.

My name is Tammie said...

Oh man do I love that! As soon as I clicked on your site I fell in love with it. She did a great job!

Are You Serious! said...

I was just looking at your blog header and I wonder if you change the template to the stretch one it might center it for you? Just an idea! :)

Cecily R said...

I love your new header too! I'm so jealous of all you girls with your cute sites. It's amazing I can even change the colors on my blog. This whole digiscrapping thing is WAY beyond me. Way.

Shannon said...

Beautiful! I love it and so nice to have the help with it!

Jo Schaffer said...

It is rather snazzy- my friend Jamie (aka imageseer) designed mine on the Shoveling in a Jo Storm blog. Great to know creative types, eh?

Stephanie said...

I love it! I've been searching for scrappy looking backgrounds and such, but have no clue what to look for. I do have digital scrapbooking software - is that the right thing? Looks beautiful, Angie!