Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I couldn't resist stealing these....

from Carrie over at Keiser Family. Who are you?

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!




How do you rate?

You Are a Smart American

You know a lot about US history, and you're opinions are probably well informed.
Congratulations on bucking stereotypes. Now go show some foreigners how smart Americans can be.





You're To Kill a Mockingbird!

by Harper Lee

Perceived as a revolutionary and groundbreaking person, you have
changed the minds of many people. While questioning the authority around you, you've
also taken a significant amount of flack. But you've had the admirable guts to
persevere. There's a weird guy in the neighborhood using dubious means to protect you,
but you're pretty sure it's worth it in the end. In the end, it remains unclear to you
whether finches and mockingbirds get along in real life.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



And from Arizona's blog Peace, Love and Vegetables, I took this:

10 comments:

Debra said...

Oh the Austen one was SO fun! I am Emma Woodhouse. How funny is that!! I would have never guessed I would be most like her. I do not know if that is a good or bad thing?

AutoSysGene said...

Oops, looks like I slept through Civics class. I'm not a dumb American but I'm not a smart one either. ;)

Casey's trio said...

Phew...I'm not a dumb American. 80% isn't bad huh? You must have scored 90-100% Miss Angie!

Crazymamaof6 said...

ANgie! I'd love some tips! on Portland. like what is fun and warm and touristy, and which mall is the best one to kill a few hours in? I'll check back if you wanna email me at crazymamaof6 at gmail dot com. or blog comment me. fabulous! so fun!

Cecily R said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cecily R said...

By the way, you are using the trick well! I'm seeing you all over the place lately!!!!

Tamara said...

okay, so we got the same on the movie and we both got emma thompson but we didn't get the same book. I came up with Anne of Green Gables for my book. Don't know if I agree with that one. Those tests are fun.

Look what you've done angie, I'm addicted to blogging! Everyday, several times a day I think, "oh that would be good to blog about" Seems to be a good outlet and i'm really enjoying it.

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I've never read Austen (shame on me!), but I'm Elinor Dashwood, too. I got 7/10 on the American test, so I'm not dumb (phew!). And I'm Anne of Green Gables. I'll have to read that. It says I've got the "emotional fortitude of cottage cheese". What's that supposed to mean!?? lol!

Shannon said...

All I have to say is that I am so proud to say that I am not a dumb American! I thought I would fail but I didn't. I'm saddly not much of a history buff. Someday I want to retake high school history - and care this time. Do you think they'd let me sit in?

Laurie said...

I am proud to say I am not a dumb American, okay with being the Hobbit, except for the hairy parts, and and in good company being Mrs. Smith goes to Washington. I guess maybe I should watch that movie.