Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hey guys, check me out........

I'm a featured blogger over at the Mom Salon. It's a post you've all seen, only the one you saw was revised. I'm sort of embarrassed that they published my "I don't know what Blog" means business, but I submitted it the Mom Salon, not thinking there was a chance they'd pick it to be featured so it didn't matter anyway. The best part? The Mom Salons slogan is "Where Women Find the Smartest Mom Blogs". Er, except for this one, apparently. Oh well........go see me in lights.

http://www.themomsalon.com/whydoyoublog.htm

14 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Cool! Here comes your 15 minutes of fame!! Enoy!!

Did you get my email?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Angie!!

Heather said...

So I totally checked you out! Rad girl!

Laura said...

So Cool! I bet it will up your readership too! I can say I was one of your very first loyal readers though :)

Kristin said...

Yours was the best!

jeremiahrjones said...

Sweet!

Figures you'd pick something I couldn't ever hope to top! ;)

Casey's trio said...

You go sista! You'll have to tell me if your sitemeter stats blow up:)

My name is Tammie said...

Look at you! Leavin' us dorks behind! Totally a smart blog!

latree said...

Congratulations!!

Nancy said...

Way to go! I just had my third baby and I am so impressed with all you've done. You ROCK!!

Cecily R said...

You have soooooo surpassed me in blog coolness! Congratulations!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Angie! thanks for stopping by! i totally agree with you on the wonder of blogging! it give me hours of free entertainment. and i actually take the time to journal about my regular everyday life. and i take pictures! which i never did before. i love comments too! you rock for commenting your first time by! i love that!

Shannon said...

I'm with Laura. I can always say I knew you when... Everybody should read your blog. It is witty, fun and informative. I am not the least bit surprised that you were chosen. Congrats!

I would certainly say that you are having great "luck" lately.

Unknown said...

Wow, 5 kids! I'm impressed that you have any time at all to blog, let alone sounding "smart!"