Thursday, November 01, 2007

2007 Halloween Retrospective

Cowboy 1 & 2, pirate, witch, vampire
All were on their rounds last night, sometimes in ire;
In the moon's golden ray,
Collecting candy in their own unique way.
Juannie says "sanks" and then turns back around for more,
Jacob says "trick" and holds his bag wide as if the candy will pour,
Garrett, Emma and Grace all on a race.
Today it's begs to shove that candy in their face.
This is what happens when mommy gets the kids ready (for a Trunk or Treat last weekend), and when daddy gets the kids ready (for real Trick or Treating). Um, can you tell he's a little better with accessories and makeup?
Jacob (L), John (R)
Jacob (L), John (R)


Garrett






Emma



Grace (my SIL, Jan actually did Grace's make-up after Jeff told her his vision)

13 comments:

Laura said...

WOW! Amazing pictures and adorable costumes. Lindsey wants to be a vampire next year, so cute!

AutoSysGene said...

I love the pictures your kids are adorable...even the vampires.

I love that your husband can accessorize better, we have a bit of a case of that in our house, too.

Very nice poem!!

Shannon said...

Too cute! They all look great!

Cecily R said...

What great costumes! And adorable kids wearing them!

Fun poem...what a creative mom you are (even if your husband is a better accessorizer than you)!

Kristin said...

The make-up is AWESOME, surprised that Jeff is the creative genius though...

Brooke said...

Looks like everyone had a smashing time. Love the cowboys!

Are You Serious! said...

Very nice! I love your cowboys. So cute.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Scott said "ooo a scary girl!" Great costumes! Fun fun! :D

Debra said...

Adorable kids and costumes!! They look fabulous!!

Casey's trio said...

I'm scared of the vampire! Love the first picture of the twinnies:)
I'm laughing about Jeff getting the make-up and accessories down...my hubby wins everytime with the creativity stuff!

My name is Tammie said...

Oh wow! They all look great!!!!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

What great costumes! The makeup is awesome! I'd love to get excited about Halloween here, but hardly anyone trick or treats here. And if you do go trick or treating there aren't many homeowners who participate. I love that your weather is moderate, too. I'd love to get away from the extremes of Chicago. We only have two seasons: hot as hell and bone-chilling cold.

Rebecca said...

These are awesome! The pirate especially - what a great costume! You are supermom I think, I can't believe how you do it all!