Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tribute Tuesday-Favorite Blog or Blogger?

For Tuesday's Tribute this week I'm supposed to spotlight my favorite blog or blogger. Since that's like asking me who my favorite child is, I'm going to have to bind my fingers (you know, instead of zipping my lips) so that I can't incriminate myself or hurt anyone's feelings.

Really, I have about a gazillion favorite blogs. And even more favorite bloggers. So, let me pass out this little tidbit instead:


1581884212_57276dd550_o

The gals at Mayhem & Moxie are going to enter ALL Tribute Tuesday participants in weekly giveaway drawings. Prizes change weekly. How cool is that?

I'd also like to personally thank the women that sent in nominations for teachers in need in conjunction with the "A Day Made Better" Campaign by OfficeMax. Winner of the pay-it-forward giftcard will be notified via email today.

12 comments:

Susie said...

I know!! It is so hard to pick a favorite blog but I know that no one will be mad at me for picking: No One Puts Cupcake in a Corner. She is my cupcake queen:-)

Unknown said...

Seriously, it was impossible for me to pick one person. So I have put it off.... ;)

Amethystmoon said...

I just love http://lifemusiclaughter.blogspot.com I read it all the time, but mostly to check for type-os and broken thoughts because it's me :0)

Ok, for real, there are so many great bloggers out there but Parenting by dummies http://parentingbydummies.blogspot.com/2009/10/eating-healthy-is-looney-grocery.html
consistently makes me laugh

Tyne said...

That is tough! I like classychaos.com and flythroughourwindow.com. But I can't wait to see what others have to say!

brunger bunch said...

That would be a very hard thing to do...but, lets see, depending on the day, I could pick a favorite kid :)))(kidding, just some days are better than others)

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

I couldn't pick a fav either, so I spotlighted ONE of my favs and her cute design blog. Hop on over and check it out if you have a chance!

T Rex Mom said...

Happy Tuesday Tribute! Sorry we cannot participate this week. Probably a good thing, I, too, have too many favorites!

Deb said...

oh now that's a cop out! i will give you permission to name someone else, even though i know it really is me. ;)

Honey Mommy said...

Cool. I am going to have to try to get on top of things and do Tuesdays Tribute again!

Don't worry Angie. I won't tell anyone that you love me best!

DiPaola Momma said...

Oh asking for just ONE fav blogger is like lays potato chips.. you can't have just one! I heart you, all our Mighty Media Girls, Cheapskate Mom, EVERYONE on SITS, going to SITScation, tweeting with style.. Darn I ended up polishing off a whole bag there huh?

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Oh, I like a lot of blogs! But 2 blogs that I really do love are Natalie's Sentiments (http://shane-natalie.blogspot.com/) and Gussy has a lot to say (http://maggiewhitley.blogspot.com/). They are both amazing! =D

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

What a great idea?? There are a lot of ppl out there doing link ups... so combining it with the giveaways is novel??

Maybe I should finish up that PR list I promised.. what?? MONTHS ago.

It's finished.. I just have to hit send!