Monday, September 14, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute

Tuesday's Tribute



What is it?
Well, we'll tell you what it is NOT... It's Not About YOU. It's about SOMEONE ELSE. It's our chance, each of us, to shine our light on someone else.

This week, I'd like to shine my light on Mayhem & Moxie AND Tuesday's Tribute.

I've loved being the hostess of Tuesday's Tribute after Jay from Halftime Lessons turned the reins over to me, but it's time for a new owner. I'll still be participating, just not hosting.

Tuesday's Tribute will be going to 2 hostesses with the mostesses. Francesca and Kacey, former writers for 3 Bay B Chicks just launched their new blog, Mayhem & Moxie and Tuesday's Tribute will be a fixture there. So, be sure to show them your support by linking up your Tuesday's Tribute at their site, starting on Tuesday, September 22nd. I have a feeling they are going to breathe new life into Tuesday's Tribute, and that's such a wonderful thing. For all of us.

Let the Tribute's continue.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am excited to see what Francesca and Kacey are going to do with Tribute Tuesday. It is sure to be fun!

kisatrtle said...

excited to see what all these changes bring.

Susie said...

Great job hosting! How awesome of you to pass on the reins:-)

Cajoh said...

So glad you can take over the reigns even for as long as you did.

Thank you.

Amy said...

I wonder what happen to those ladies. This should be fun.

natalee said...

found your blog through sits i love it!!!