Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day One: Post Cards

If you are wondering what this is, then you missed my last post. I'll still be here if you want to scroll down and read it. There now. Done?

Meet Mona. Moxie Mona.
This is Mona in Georgia visiting Tiffany from Lattes and Life.

She just happens to be the speediest traveling plush doll on the planet. I think.

Join her as she jet sets through the United States. All you need to do is come HERE daily in order to see where she's been. The links will be listed, so it'll be easy peasy.
If you are like me, you'll do a little, OK, A LOT of vicarious traveling this week.

You can also see where Mona has been by going to Flickr.

We've got writing/photography carnivals going on Tuesday through Friday of this week that I'm participating in, and I hope you do as well.

Tomorrow, Mayhem & Moxie will be hosting their first Tuesday's Tribute.

The writing prompts are: Since summer has officially ended, let's take a moment to look back and pay tribute to one of the season's most beloved past-times, the summer vacation. Write a tribute to that special aspect from your summer vacation.

Options include: 1) the most outrageous person you met while traveling, 2) the best (or worst) hotel you ever stayed in, 3) someone on your trip who saved the day, 4) the weight you gained while on vacation, 5) the book that made your vacation endurable.

Now, back to Mona. She's been busy. Very busy. Join me for a few drop-ins. I'm dying to see what she's been doing here in the West.

Colorado: Cheapskate Mom
What did you think of her travels through the west? Pretty country, isn't it?

Don't forget to enter my fab giveaways this week. You can find the links in my right side bar.





16 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Mona and I have been having a great time!

Unknown said...

Off to see what kinds of fun Mona has had

Susie said...

What a cool way to showcase some great bloggers and our beautiful nation:-)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Thanks for the chance to 'shine' with ya'll today.. I heart you, you know I do.. I have a sneaking suspicion you might have put me on the moxie girl's radar, and for that I'm grateful! :)

KatBouska said...

You said it Susan! I hope you all are meeting some pretty fun bloggers today and seeing some new things across the country. I know I am!!

Jen said...

this is so great. I can't wait to start blog hopping.

Kathy B! said...

I'm loving all the Mona posts and the postcards!

Amy said...

This is too funny...

S Club Mama said...

Mona's visiting some of my favorite states: Wyoming, Colorado...but darn if she didn't skip over Nebraska. :)

Lula! said...

That Mona...
whew, she gets around.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Mona is well traveled!

I'm stunned that she came to Wyoming!

Theta Mom said...

That girl gets around! LOL
It should be fun getting the chance to check out some new blogs. :)

Justine said...

Holy cow, that girl really gets around!

Justine :o )

Texasholly said...

Mona has been very very busy.

Anne said...

I'm already having a great time checking out these blogs - I can't wait for more tomorrow!

grace said...

how can i join?