Monday, September 28, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute-My own Dot Com

1581884212_57276dd550_o

Look at the super cute new Tribute Tuesday button. Remember, Mr. Linky will be hosted at Mayhem & Moxie starting next week. Not this week. But next week. This week you can find Mr. Linky here. Scratch that. Mr. Linky is MIA. Again. If he appears, great. If not. I guess there's no linking up this week. Sorry.

Today I tribute my very own DOT COM. That's right! I have my very own 7 Clown Circus domain. Now, you can find me at http://www.7clowncircus.com/.

Yahoo.

Don't worry, you can still access my site with my blogspot address (http://www.angiescircus.blogspot.com/), so it doesn't change anything for you, but it makes me feel more important.

And, you all know how feeling important makes me feel. Um. Important. And special. :)

I'd also like to draw your attention to the OfficeMax/GNO pay-it-forward contest going on now, here. Nominate a teacher that could use some school supplies and if your entry wins, I'll send you a $100 OfficeMax giftcard that you can then give to the teacher for supplies. Such a cool contest, if I do say so myself.

10 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i noticed the change...awesome! i was thinking of doing this myself!!! congrats to you! awesome!

girlytwins said...

Very cool Angie! You are making your mark in the super highway universe :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Very cool, and i love the Office Max thing! As a teacher, I'd LOVE 100 dollars to buy some great school supplies!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Moving up in the world, I see! Congrats!

Unknown said...

You are so funny : ). I am glad having your own dot com makes you feel important! It should. You are a total super star : )

April said...

I'm not going to lie... I'm confused... didn't TT move last week? Anyways, congrats on your dot.com!!! Very cool :-)

Here's my tribute because I don't have any idea where that Mr. Linky is hiding: http://www.aprilslittlefamily.com/2009/09/tribute-to-making-room-for-three.html

Michelle said...

Wow......your own dot.com, I am officially impressed.

Mark and Kiss said...

Congrats Angie.

Liz Mays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serendipity is Sweet said...

Congrats :D
Very exciting news!