Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wacky Word Problems

Sometimes, one just has to play along. Especially when it means involving the troops (as in, my children).

Go here to see what I'm talking about.


It'll all make more sense in a non-sensical way, and you just might decide we haven't fallen off the deep end. Yet.


Here goes:


There are 5 children in a certain household.
One doesn't like to work.
One is almost always sweet.
One goes with the flow.
One can't stay out of trouble.
One is impetuous.
Which one is the best nose picker?

If a man were born in Greece,
raised in Spain,
came to America,
and died in San Francisco,
What color is his toilet paper?

If someone's favorite color is green, red and black
what's their favorite type of book?

If a water skiier is travelling at 10 mph, goes off a jump at a 20 degree angle from the water, assuming no friction, if she is in the air for 5 seconds, how long does it take for her to pull her underware out of her crack after wiping out?

Aren't you glad you wasted your time here today? :)

10 comments:

Jenners said...

These were so funny! Though I must remind myself that if I ever meet your family, I don't want to shake their hands unless the nose pickers are identified!!!!

And I'm so glad to have wasted my time here today! I got a good chuckle out of all of these!

Thank you so much for playing along! You are the best!

Kristina P. said...

There are some commercials I hear on the radio for Netflix that are like these. So funny! I hope you have a great weekend.

Kathy B! said...

I think they all pick their nose equally well. And probably do gross things with it once they're done...

Amy said...

Nope I needed a place to hang out.

Unknown said...

Hiya from SITS!

You made my Sunday! Hahaha!

Susie said...

Those are tooooooo funny!!

T Rex Mom said...

Great word problems - Jenners always has some fun games.

septembermom said...

Really funny! The water skier one made me laugh out loud. Terrific ideas for this game:)

Rhonda said...

This is hilarious! And I love Kathy B's comment above!! lol

Heather said...

Oh dear. You and Jenners have way too much time on your hands! :) These are too funny.