Monday, July 13, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute

Tuesday's Tribute





What is it?
Well, we'll tell you what it is NOT... It's Not About YOU. It's about SOMEONE ELSE. It's our chance, each of us, to shine our light on someone else.

Huh? Whaddya mean?
We each spend a lot of time talking about ourselves and our lives, but we are also fairly GIVING people too...Tuesday's Tribute is a chance to talk about OTHER people, OTHER blogs, OTHER lives.

Now's your chance to shine your light on someone else.


Or something else.





I'm not a big peanut butter fan.


Some peanut butter is OK. Brands like Laura Scudder's fall into this category. You know, the type with peanut oil on the top that you have to stir in yourself?


Brands of peanut butter like Jiff or Skippy (which my kids like) leave me never wanting to eat peanut butter again.


There is ONE exception to my "not-a-big-peanut-butter-fan" rule.


Olde Style Honey Roasted Peanut Butter from the Hadley Fruit Orchard in Cabazon, CA.


Seriously could eat this Peanut Butter by the Tablespoonful. If it was slurpable, I probably would.


So, my tribute goes to the makers of seriously-the-best-peanut-butter in the world.





And, to JumpStart. A company whose products I can stand behind and whom I really enjoy working with.


*I was not in any way compensated (or solicited) for this tribute.





19 comments:

Dumb Mom said...

Have yet to find a more healthy peanut butter that I can stand. Luckily, I eat PB sandwiches like once every 5 years so no biggie. I just buy the healthy stuff for the kids and they don't seem to mind at all. But, they are easy to please in this way b/c they are good with anything sticky and sweet!

Genny said...

"slurpable"...I love it! My son is a peanut butter nut. I'm sure he'd love that. :)

Hope you are doing well!

Sera said...

I'm a peanut butter fan, so I may just have to check that out. Mmmm...

Casey's trio said...

I love peanut butter....do they sell that in stores?

Alicia W. said...

Thanks for the links! I love to try new things.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

pb is one of my kids bff's! love it! and well, i can just say, i might have some pbj today! happy tuesday angie!

Amy said...

Looks yummy to me...

Susie said...

I love the Jump Start company!! Thanks for the head's up on a new product:-)

I'm Jamie said...

I was never a big peanut butter fan until I got pregnant... now you've only added another PB label for me to try!! (and I'm from Virginia, where they KNOW their peanuts)

Kathy B! said...

I'll have to try this peanut butter. I thought I'd run the gamut, but somehow I missed this one.

April said...

it feels like a slow internet day. i love peanut butter :-)

T Rex Mom said...

You'll probably enjoy it more when you can get those peanut butter stains out with your new steam washing machine!

Melissa said...

Yummy... I am a BIG peanut butter fan... I like to eat peanut butter on anything.... especially on a toasted onion bagel!! :)

Jaysi said...

I LOVE pb!! Luke asks for a PB&J every single day. I will have to see if I can score some of that goodness!! Thanks for the tip!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh I am a peanut butter fanatic! Jiff, Skippy, Adams, it doesn't matter the type, I'll eat it!

My husband loves it too. He eats it right out of the jar with a spoon!!

I'm gonna have to try this heavenly peanut butter of yours!

Jen said...

What's wrong with Jiff? I love it and do eat it by the spoonful. The oily stuff, I can't stand.

Unknown said...

That peanut butter sounds absolutely wonderful. I LOVE peanut butter!!

BreAnne said...

I so miss peanut butter.......
About 10 yrs ago I had a reaction to some nuts in ice cream I was eating, anyway I found Soy Butter, and oddly I found that the cheaper brands are actually better, although cheap is relative cause it is definitely not as cheap as Jiff or Skippy.

Oh yeah and I love the JumpStart stuff too

Live.Love.Eat said...

We only have the kind you hate in the house but I do enjoy a peanut butter & banana sandwich from time to time and would love to explore other peanut butters!