Saturday, June 07, 2008

I don't know how I feel about being a semi colon!

The word semi just sounds so......divided. I do like the description though. I guess I'll take it after all.
You are elegant, understated, and subtle in your communication.
You're very smart (and you know it), but you don't often showcase your brilliance.

Instead, you carefully construct your arguments, ideas, and theories รข€“ until they are bulletproof.
You see your words as an expression of yourself, and you are careful not to waste them.

You friends see you as enlightened, logical, and shrewd.
(But what you're saying often goes right over their heads.)

You excel in: The Arts

You get along best with: The ColonWhat Punctuation Mark Are You?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,

Its funny how they got this idea. I took the quiz myself and I also got semi-colon. I was looking at the result blankly but hey, that's the fun of taking online quiz. :)

Anyway, I was looking at your profile and it definitely caught my attention. I always want to have twins. Though my husband is really scared at the idea of having one.

-Yvie

Lindsey said...

Well once you read the description I think it describes you very nicely.

Laura said...

Opps thats me. Lindsey must have been signed in.

The Jensens said...

I'm the question mark. :)

jeremiahrjones said...

You need to change your link around a bit. It should read (under the "edit html" tab):

<a href="http://www.blogthings.com/whatpunctuationmarkareyouquiz">What Punctuation Mark Are You?</a>

Kristin said...

I'm still waiting for the post regarding the poll. I believe your readers are most interested in your alternate choice of religion? Studying up on Buddhism?

Leslie said...

I'm with you, semi-colon. After reading the description though I don't think it sounds so bad.

Mark and Kiss said...

well put!

Melissa said...

I'm an explanation point. Seems fitting. I'm ok with it.

Crazymamaof6 said...

very fun one, i think i am the exclamation point.

YOU ARE A WINNER!

email me your address, to collect your prize!

and i wonder how many wards there are in your area? i have a friend that lives in your same city.

Anonymous said...

I am a colon- how boring! Ah well, it says I get along best with the semi colon!

Laurie said...

Well I guess that is why we get along. I am a colon. Although with their reasoning I think I missed the "mark" pardon the pun. However, they seemed to have pegged you.

Kristin said...

I'm a dash. Chris is an exclamation point. Right on for him, not for me. Though we do get along best with each other.

Laurie said...

I am a coma, but I must admit that it does not really sound like me.?

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Who comes up with these crazy tests? I have a good time taking these tests. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to give this one a shot.