Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My New Blog Button

Is happily installed. Again, all Rachel at Made with Love and Glue, Lot's and Lot's of Glue. I thought I loved my blog before the button. Now I'm over the top. Feel free to share my love and pluck the HTML code from below the button on my sidebar and add it to your blog. I promise it'll make you feel happy each time you see it, for it'll make you think of me. Or just my blog. And then click on over. Either way it's a win-win. I can't wait to see a little Circus Bling on your blog. Should you choose to add it. But I would. If you want my opinion.

Now, in case you don't do Angie-speak, the "button" is the image in my side bar under my profile with HTML code under it. The image is a smaller version of what is in my header (says 7 Clown Circus) and when you put the HTML code in your blog side bar, it will link to my blog when the image generated by the HTML code is clicked. Get it? Basically, it tells people that you are oh so cool, smart, and on the cutting edge (can you hear my laughter?) and visit my blog. This is an alternative to a blogroll link.

Photobucket

22 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't see it. It's just random letters and dots. What's it a pic of?

Melissa said...

Hang on, you mean the little pic at the top of the random letters and dots right?
LOL

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love your button :) i am in the process of changing things up on my blog so i will happily add your button once i finish :)

Jaime said...

Look at you! All professional!
Looking good! Taking one now...

Melissa said...

oh it looks sooo good. I am seriously lovin' it!

AutoSysGene said...

Looks good!

Shannon said...

I'm taking one and will display it proudly!

I do have to whine that I did not make it into the "Friend" section of your blogroll though.

Jocasta said...

Oh Shannon might have opened a can of worms!

If I put it up do I move up the blog roll list?

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I'm thinking about it. I am.

And sheesh I'm late today. Had a date with the community pool. And I went a whole afternoon without internet. More painful than the foot after two hours of sitting in the sun, with no good place to prop the hoof.

Laurie said...

It looks great! I love the new design. It has such a calming effect. I always feel like I just returned from a tropic beach. :)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Hey...I'm early today. Where AAAArrrre you?

Are you still sleeping?

jeremiahrjones said...

umm...

which button, now?

Casey's trio said...

I like the blog bling. Can you add the button to your email signature? That would be cool!

Bridget said...

I absolutely love it! It looks great, I need to get one for mine.

Kimberly said...

L O V E I T !

Sherri said...

I love you blog!! This post is great!! I found you on SITS!!! I love your long blog list!!

Genny said...

Love the button - I'll install it. Your site looks great! ( By the way, I think I'm getting my button changed to match my blog since my design has changed, so keep your eye out for mine in the future too.)

jenni anne said...

your blog is getting mighty fancy, girl!

Rhea said...

Congrats on the birth of your bouncing baby button! hehe

KatBouska said...

Love the button. Super cute.

ps You get the saucy blog button when you are featured on SITS. Isn't it cute? A little parting gift I suppose. :)

Laura said...

Tell Rachel to start sending me some of this blog love :) Wink wink!

Susie said...

Got it! Love it! Posted it!