Friday, May 11, 2007

work, work, work....

Grace's room. The trim still needs to be painted, but at least you can get an idea how it's coming along.


Many of you know that Jeff and I have been busy doing some updates to our house. I guess it's more correct to say that Jeff has been busy doing updates and I've been busy keeping the kids out of the way and cleaning up messes. We've replaced the carpet (you should feel the new stuff we had installed. It's like heaven walking on it), replaced the hardware on all the doors with burnished bronze hinges and egg shaped knobs, replaced all the trim in the house. New baseboards, and trim around windows and doorways, finished matching the kitchen appliances in stainless steel and lastly, painted the girls rooms. For all of you that know me well know how hard this was for me. We actually let the girls choose the color for their walls, and although they don't match the warm tones in my house, the bedrooms turned out really cute. Next job....backyard. Can we say some major weeding is in order?

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm totally coming over to check it out! Looks so awesome!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

aww, it looks great!!! you guys do awesome work! :)

Laura said...

Looks wonderful!! I have been waiting for this post.

Sarah said...

Angie you amaze me!! You had done all of that in such a short time! You and Jeff rock!! I can't wait to see it!

Debra said...

Amazing, I love the girls rooms! Want to come over and do ours? It is our summer activity that will never end!! LOL

I bet the girls love it!!