Sunday, May 20, 2007

And the funnest room in the house is.......

Jacob and John have found their new favorite spot in the house. The office. They can't get enough of it. It has the magnetic pull of a toilet. Anyone with toddlers knows what I'm talking about. I think they used to dream about all the things they could put in the toilet and planned ways to slip into the bathroom undetected. Now I'm convinced they wake up thinking of all the havoc they can wreak on the computer, and are just waiting for the right moment to push everything from the desk. New note to self. Keep the office door shut.
John with phone, Jacob pushing things off the desk, Garrett supervising.
This picture really illustrates the differences in the boys personalities. Jacob will stop whatever he's doing to smile and make a silly face, even though he knows he's doing what he's not supposed to. John on the other hand won't look at me and continues with his trouble making. He wants to get as much fun in as possible before being removed.

Jacob can multi task. Type on the computer, talk on the phone, and balance on the chair.


Leave me alone. I'm busy.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Angie, these pictures are priceless. I have to say last summer I never wanted to scare you with my twins toddler antics... but look here you are in the thick of it! It's crazy sometimes, huh! UGH!

Heather said...

Too funny!! I mean, for us. Looking at the pictures. Probably not so fun if your the one constantly on the look out for the trouble. Awesome pictures as always.

Sarah said...

Hilarious! These pictures remind me of Henry. We are currently moving our office upstairs because of his destruction!

Debra said...

Oh my.. is this what I get to look forward to next summer?

Jacob is such a HAM! What a cute face in the middle of doing what he knows he shouldn't! That smile is so it will melt your heart and you won't discipline him as bad. He knows what he is doing!

At least Garrett sticks together with his brothers. Olivia is always telling me if the boys get into anything they shouldn't.

Michelle said...

Such cute little troublemakers they are though!

familyof6 said...

Angie I haven't looked at your blog in a while, sorry. I love all the new pics. YOU and your FAMILY are BEAUTIFUL!