Saturday, May 05, 2007

I *HEART* boys

Jacob, John and Garrett
Jacob and John


Garrett


Jacob


John

I'm not sure who originally coined this phrase, but I heart my boys. I just can't get enough of them. Even when they dig in my bedroom plant with toothbrushes. Even when Garrett sits down in a store and cries for something. Even when the twins splash in the toilet and make me want to pull my hair out. Even when Jacob vomits all over the family room....3 times. I could love them up all the time.
An "I *heart* boys" conversation:
Garrett: "daddy, I see your butt". (Jeff had just gotten out of the shower)
Jeff: "it's nice, isn't it?"
Garrett: looks at his own butt. "Daddy, do I have a nite (nice) butt, too"?
Love, love, love them.


2 comments:

Laura said...

I heart boys too. I just posted my worm post about that, although I can't say I like worms or the other things he spends hours finding outside... but I love him!

Debra said...

I heart boys too. Boys are so fun!!! NO emotional drama... just fun and more fun! I am so glad that my twins were boys!!

Your boys are darling, yet mischevious looking!!!