Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Name Game

Here's a fun one I stole from my cousin Kristen's blog:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet,current car) Itsy Honda
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie), Double Fudge Oatmeal
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name): alee.........this is also my user name on monoamniotic.org, a support site for parents of monoamniotic twins where I moderate. Most people think my name is Allie as a result. And all this time I never knew it was actually my Fly girl name!
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal), Brown dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born), this could be interesting......I don't have a middle name, and my birth certificate cites a town name, but technically, I was born on the side of the road in the middle of no where; central Utah.
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first), Lee-an.
7.SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),The White Water.
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers), Bruce Eugene
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy), Issey Miyake Licorice.
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ), my mom didn't have a middle name, my dad's middle name is Scott. I guess it could just be Scott. Like Prince. But somehow that doesn't quite work.
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter), Beidleman Baltimore
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower). Autumn Peony
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Strawberry shirty
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree), Shake maple
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”), The Bloggin' Sunshine Tour.

Anyone else have any good ones?

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Your favorite colors are brown and white?! Weird. You know, technically, white is NOT a color. Your stripper name doesn't work very well either. I've never heard of that perfume, but since I haven't worn any since HS, I'm a little out of that scene. I'm lergic.

Shannon said...

These are funny! Who comes up with this stuff???

familyof6 said...

DH and I had a ball w/this!! Funny thing is my Nascar driver name, Carl William, is a real Nascar driver!!! Ha! Ha!

jeremiahrjones said...

Never would have guessed that blogging could be your favorite hobby...

:)

None of my names are as cool as yours:
Gangsta - Double Chocolate Malted Crunch Snickerdoodle (That's just a mouthful)

And I can't help my eclectic tastes:
Superhero - The Blue Cheap Aftershave

I think we should play around with some formulae for:
YOUR NATIVE UTAHN NAME (name from most obscure scriptural reference you can think of, "Jello," any name from your genealogy--as long as its european): Hagoth Jello Riggs
YOUR GENERAL AUTHORITY NAME (your stake president's LAST name AND some random letter in the order that makes the least sense, your bishop's last name): M. Hiers Bitter
and, of course,
YOUR EARLY MORNING SEMINARY BAD CES MOVIE CHARACTER NAME (the name of your closest relative that can be written with three letters or less, the plural of a specific or abstract place that begins with the same letter): Ben Bridges