Monday, March 19, 2007

A Mouth Full of Money

Grace showed me her wallet yesterday.....full of money. From what? Loosing teeth....lots of them. I think she's up to 8 now. At the same time she lost 2 teeth, the twins each got two more on the bottom taking their totals up to 8 teeth a piece each for the twins and 8 lost teeth for Grace. This is beside the point of my post though.....I've been thinking. Why is Grace getting paid for her teeth? Shouldn't I (or Jeff and I) be getting the money? We buy her tooth brushes and toothpaste, we take her to the dentist and pay for cavities and cleanings. And WE have to make sure she brushes them twice daily. So, I want to talk to the original Tooth Fairy and ask what SHE was thinking?

1 comments:

Heather said...

You know, I've had the same thoughts! How funny. Is she a saver or a spender?