Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekly Meme's

I'm not sure if I'm certifiably crazy, or just on the slippery path.

I took on another project that I feel great about, yet at the same time I'm wondering what I was thinking.

I already feel guilty when I can't get around to visit all of the participants in my Wordful Wednesday, yet I'm adding another meme to my weekly line-up.

That's right friends, I've taken on Jay and Deb's Tuesday's Tribute because I think it's such a good thing. A whole Tuesday devoted to highlighting the good in people can only be a great thing, right? Right.

I'm just going to give up the guilt.

I'll happily be your hostess for TWO meme's a week, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with. But, if life happens and I can't visit every single one of you, I'll do my best to the next time. And, if next time comes around and something comes up, I'm just going to remind myself that I'm doing my best. Life happens, and family comes first. I know you all understand, and I thank you all for sticking with me.

On a similar note, Cheryl at The House That Love Built just compiled an incredible list of weekly meme's. If you're interested in some of the meme's out there, you won't want to miss this list!


Photobucket

29 comments:

Deb said...

sounds awesome, angie! you'll be great!

April said...

If anyone can pull it off, YOU CAN! I'm sure it will all work out just fine!

Sandy said...

I really should start participating in some of these great memes! They look like fun:0)

Jenni said...

Thank you for taking it over, Angie!

Lula! said...

ALWAYS remember that life happens and family comes first. It's my bloggy motto...I think everyone should adopt it.

Tia said...

cool! :)

Cathy said...

i hear you--blogging is fun but time consuming--don't feel guilty. :)

Amy said...

I feel the same way at times. But you get to it when you do. No worries. Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Good for you, Angie (or should I call you Super Woman now?) You can do it! ;)

Tony@ That One Paticular Harbor said...

I am in. We have 80's today in your former city. Have a great week.

Cajoh said...

After hearing Jay's departure I'm glad you took on the challenge. Looking forward to linking up on Tuesday.

Lora said...

yeah...I can't keep up with the blogs I'm following, much less memes! :0) I think everyone understands.

Susie said...

I love your Wordful Wednesday!You'll do great at this one too:-)

T Rex Mom said...

Goodness! I visit your blog to read about what you have to say, not so you can visit mine. Keep the postings coming and stop by for a visit if you can but I won't be hurt if you can't make it! Family is definitely first!

Looking forward to Tuesday!

Ash said...

No worries. Life happens. As it should!!

I think we could all use a helping of "get there when/if you get there." Em

MamabearMills said...

Thanks for stepping up for Jay. I came on over from his site. You rock!

Jen said...

if any one can do it, you can!
I am going to check out that list. THanks

girlytwins said...

I have total faith in you :) And maybe now I will follow that meme too.

H.K. said...

I love the memes. Sometimes, it's hard to come up with something to write and the weekly memes are a lifesaver and fun!

KatBouska said...

I feel you on this...really you're just providing a moment for people to reflect and write. And that should be enough. :)

Michelle said...

Please don't feel guilty (but I am keeping a tally). ;-)

I appreciate the Meme's that bloggers host. It not only gives me something to say, but it helps me connect with other bloggers who have similar interests. So it is all good!

Honey Mommy said...

You are so brave. I don't think I could host one meme, let alone two! I love Wordful Wednesday, and I will have to work on getting busy with Tuesday's Tribute... when I get a minute!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I'm with Lula. So I am getting off this thing and going to hang out with the boys. Hugs!!!!

Nicole said...

What ever floats you boat mama! If you cant get to all of us, then we will just have to live with it. Sounds like fun though and I will try to play along.

Jenners said...

I think you have lost your mind! : )

Don't stress about it ... you can't possibly visit everyone -- nor do I think you should be obligated. : )

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

You don't have to visit everyone, but you should definitely visit me. ha! I kid, I kid.

Seriously though, good for you! And you do a great job visiting and commenting on other blogs. :)

Brenda said...

No guilt necessary, just do what you can do. Its great that you provide the service

Rhonda said...

I'm in. And it's even posted already! I'm crashing fast! I'll link up tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I haven't participated in this meme but I do think it is a great one. You truly are a wonderful friend for taking this on.