Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pay it Forward and more...


I have so much swirling around in my head......I've been feeling like my muse is gone (and just for the record, my muse hasn't been assigned any physical traits) but after catching up on all of your blogs, I just hope I can spit out what's whirling around up here in my vacuum of a brain.

Thanks go to Heather for keeping the Pay it Forward game going on her blog. I get to participate, and I'm really excited about it. Here's how it works (description courtesy of Heather):
Paying it forward. Sometime in the next 365 days, Heather will be sending me something handmade. So to hold up my end of the bargain, I must do the same, for the first three people who comment on this post, telling me if they want to participate. The rules? You will get something handmade from me, maybe not anytime soon, but sometime with in the next 365 days. If you decide to participate, you must do the same on your blog, and make something for the first three people who comment to your Pay It Forward post. So cool, right? Can't wait to get started!

Recognition also goes to my new resident photographer (if you didn't know this already Heather, now you do!) who takes amazing pictures of her kids, but also took one of me too. My profile picture? All Heather. THANK YOU!

I'm a big copycat, and a few of my blogger friends like Michelle at Scribbit, Melissa at Hope for the Hopeless, Robin at Around the Island have opened themselves up for questions from their blog readers. I have thoroughly enjoyed these posts, so I thought I'd do the same. If you guys have any questions for me, I'll definitely post the question with it's answer.......after all, I need new material, here. However, I refuse to make myself look like a fool (on purpose, that is) so if my answer would do that.....I'll avoid it. Deal?

I think my muse just took a nap (I found out last night she can't spell, so forgive me), so I'll work on my next post when she decides to energetically reappear. All about 3 things I REALLY had no idea about before I became a mother.

11 comments:

Robin said...

Flattery will get you everywhere my dear...

Let's see:

Best vacation you ever took?
Worst vacation you ever took?
What accomplishment (other than your family) are you proudest of?

jeremiahrjones said...

I'm definitely getting in on this--I'm so artsy-craftsy!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Hmmmm...questions for Angie.....if you were a car, what car would you be???

jeremiahrjones said...

Oh, and a question:

What color is licorice?

The Jensens said...

Hey favortie cous! I don't want you to worry about adding anything extra to keep track of my comments. I just didn't know if it would bug you if I posted a comment on one of your posts that wasn't relative to your post.
By the way, I was going to ask you where you got your profile pic taken because it looks like a proffesional acting headshot! Guess I found out from reading your post.
Love ya!

girlytwins said...

I too wondered who took your profile photo. It is amazing! I will have to think of a question for you :)

What a fun game.

AutoSysGene said...

Good thing I didn't get to be your top three. I also have to do this one my blog...thought I get to draw which three.

Hmm, there have been so many good questions.

If you were a dog would you be a big one or a small one?

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?

If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?

What makes you happy?

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Oh, am I your #3?!! How cool! I'm doing this with Katie at Philigry, too. That makes 6 things I have to make this year. That's awesome! What are you gonna make me?

Laura said...

I already won this one on another blog... Can't wait to see what you send out.

Jocasta said...

Rats I'm to late - that's what happens when you don't check blogs for a while!

My question - "if you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?"

Claremont First Ward said...

dear Mom,

I gust wanted to tell you I stoped by your blog



Love,

Grace.