Sunday, February 03, 2008

E is for Excellent


I told you I'd be back to hand out this award to my friends and give my acceptance speech, so here I am. Even though the speech is coming along in my mind, it still needs some fine tuning so I'll hold off for now. Can you hear my snicker?
Here are some blogs that I think are Excellent in their own way and haven't received this award yet:
Shannon at Following Our Bliss: This blog has a little bit of everything.....it's about being a mommy, about personal development, she likes to anwer writing prompts like I do, and she has expert panelists on her blog.
Jo over at Shoveling in a Jo Storm is a writer. Her blog is "prose, poetry, personal essays and various thoughts" that she don't mind sharing.
Rebecca at Meanwhile in Hershey has a little bit of everything intelligent. She presents her material in a really elegant way, too.
Laure at Philigry has a blog that decorating, crafty people will die for.
Heather at In the Quiet Heart takes some of the best photographs. Ever. And I LOVE her prose.
And lastly, don't forget to stop by The View From Our House. E for Excellent!
So there you have it........6 Excellent blogs. Next list of Favorites? Mommy Blogs. Idea lifted from Melissa at Hope for the Hopeless' blog. And I have a lot of them. First I need to make up an award icon though.

10 comments:

Shannon said...

Popped over from your email. I am honored that you chose me for the E award. It is my first award, thanks! It means the world coming from such a great blogger like you as well!

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, all new blogs I need to check out. I'm gonna be a busy girl. Congrats everyone!!

Melissa said...

I don't know if you have seen www.Scribbit@blogspot.com but hers is really fun too!

Jo Schaffer said...

Thanks! I am so glad you enjoy it!

Heather said...

Completely speechless! Girl, you're the best. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

latree said...

congratulations everyone. I believe you deserve it!

Rebecca said...

Angie, this is so sweet of you! What thoughtful encouragement. Thanks, girl.

Cecily R said...

Great. More blogs I need to add to my already too long list...thanks. :) Really. Thanks Ang!!

Debra said...

ARG! MORE blogs! LOL I am looking forward to reading them!!!

Laura said...

Thanks Angie :) :) :)