Saturday, February 02, 2008

Bodacious Blog Award

Debra at Just Another Day in Paradise and fellow mommy of 5, including a set of twins, awarded me the Bodacious Blog award. This award is totally radical, and you all know how excited I get by receiving awards.

For all of you that were not apart of the 80's revolution of blue eye liner, pegged jeans, teased bangs, and terms like rad and bodacious, here's what it means:
1.Bodacious: Prodominately used during the 80's and early 90's, bodacious is a combination of the words bold and audacious. To be bodacious is to be:impressive, awesome, brave in action, remarkable, prodigious.

And now the fun part. In the joy of giving, I'd like to bestow this award to a few of my fellow bloggers:

Casey at Quilao Triplets: not only did she have the hair to prove her bold 80's integration, she is brave in action. She has triplets. That says it all.

Jeremiah and Tamara at Eastern Blog Country. They are both my contemporaries so I know they are all about rad. Their family can be classified as prodigious, and if you want a dash of bodacious, go check out Jeremiah on his live lab cam.

Jenny at Better Leite Than Never is totally bodacious. Every week I get hits looking for her, and if you want to find her look for the TLC Bringing Home Baby episode about monoamniotic twins.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Totally RAD and totally deserved! Your blog is BODACIOUS for sure! Congrats!

Heather said...

You are completely bodacious and radical. No question.

My name is Tammie said...

Again I bow to your bodaciousness. :D Congrats!

Casey's trio said...

My first award...how flattering. Thanks Angie:) And how fitting that I just put my hair picture up to prove how radical I am/was!

Scribbit said...

Congratulations--I've enjoyed your blog so much lately, you deserve this!

AutoSysGene said...

Congrats you are totally bodacious!!

Casey's trio said...

Hey, can you send me the html code for the "bodacious blog" icon?

girlytwins said...

You are by far a most totally tubular bodacious mommy blogger!

Thanks for my nod too! Now you will have to help me upload it to my page :)

Tamara said...

Wow! I feel so totally cool! Pegged pants and teased bangs takes me back! Thanks for including us in you Bodacious listing. What an honor!