Friday, February 29, 2008

New Blog Award and Pay it Forward Winners

Melissa has so generously awarded me another icon. Check it out. I'm totally accepting it too. Even if my twins are not still in cribs.....if you have a child or children in cribs, please consider this an invitation to swipe the award and put it on your blog too! Have you noticed my awesome trophy case in my sidebar? Totally expandable to be able to accommodate all my blogging awards! So keep them coming. Wondering who the designer is? Jeremiah at Eastern Blog Country. Thanks so much!

And the lucky Pay it Forward winners are:

Jeremiah, Shannon and Arizona . In the next 300 and something days I'm going to send you something homemade in the mail. I'm not quite sure what yet, but I have an idea. When it's complete, I'll email you for your address.

7 comments:

jeremiahrjones said...

Congrats all around!

Shannon said...

Did you say that your boys are not in cribs anymore??? Did I read that right?

Do you only have 2 pif winners. Do you want another because I want to be a part of your PIF!

Oh and congrats on the award!!

Shannon said...

Yay, I got added!! Can't wait to see what you make me!

AutoSysGene said...

LOL! That's just around when I will be sending my gifts out...in the next 300 days or so...most likely day 299 ;)

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo on the award. lucky winners too.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I love the case! No cribs here {never really could convince the twins to sleep in them}

Kristin said...

This must be a reference to the 'hand that rocks the cradle rules the world...' quote. True true. Congrats.