Thursday, December 27, 2007

Live: Nativity


One of my favorite childhood memories of Christmas Eve was re-enacting the Nativity with all of my cousins. (I never got to be Mary, and I'm still holding a grudge.) That's beside the point though. Anyway, we do a "live" nativity each year with our kids as well, and this year especially was great because most of the kids were old enough to participate without mishap. Getting together with family, singing carols and hymns, reading from the scriptures and eating cinnamon rolls and wassail isn't bad either.

6 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

How cute is that!!

Casey's trio said...

What a nice tradition for your family to keep going. I didn't see the twinnies in the picture...maybe next year?

Cecily R said...

You never got to be Mary? Why the heck not?

I love your picture!! I wish I knew everyone in it well enough to know exactly who is playing what.

It's a great tradition. Last year when we did it at my moms Gracie was an angel. She wore a tutu and pink wings.

Heather said...

Oh I totally love this! How fun. Can't wait until we have enough cousins to do this!

Laurie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! The memories created are one of the best things sbout the holiday season. The kids look so cute.

How Late Is The Closest Grocery Store Open said...

How Late Is The Closest Grocery Store Open? If you live in a small community, there are chances that the nearest grocery is available until 9 p.m. Although most stores operate simultaneously, some may close at 10 p.m.