41. I did not know that Poinsettia's could not tolerate the cold.
42. Jeff and I started dating our senior year of high school.
43. I like to be helpful.
44. I dropped out of college 2 classes shy of my bachelor's degree but then went back and completed my degree when Grace was 1.
45. When Jeff was hooded at his graduation ceremony I liked it so much that it made me want to get a graduate degree.
46. And then we went to St. Martin for vacation. Another reason to get a graduate degree.
47. I don't have a favorite color, favorite food, favorite song or favorite movie.
48. I rarely watch T.V. If I do, it's only bits and pieces.
49. I love to watch good dramas in the theatre.
50. When we lived in MA, I used to LOVE to go to Sturbridge Village and Concord.
51. I love history.
52. I took 3 years of French and managed to retain about two words.
53. I love it when babies have food all over their faces from enjoying their lunch or dinner.
54. I'd like to know how some people always manage to keep their kids clean.
55. I only allow washable markers in my house, and even those are kept under lock and key.
56. I love, love, love my husband.
57. I love, love, love my children.
58. My sister and I once got into a knock down drag out fight at school.
59. I'm terrible about proof reading what I write. Jeff always catches my misspelled words before they've been out there too long, though. If only I would take the time to do a spell check!
60. I was at a fair when I was in the 3rd grade where my step mom was selling crafts when the security guard told my step mom that a man had been trailing me all day. Scary.
61. We had a trampoline growing up, and I LOVED it. I'd go out back and just do flip after flip after flip. But only one flip at once. Too big of a scaredy cat to do more.
62. I really, really don't like whinning. By children or adults.
63. I got hit by a car when I was in the 6th grade and broke my tailbone. An ambulance, a fire truck and police all came with their bells and whistles. It was pretty overwhelming.
64. I've never broken a bone that needs a cast. Sigh. I always wanted to.
65. I've only had one speeding ticket.
66. I've only fainted once.
67. I had my wisdom teeth removed when I was 32.
68. I really don't like the dentist.
69. I have lots and lots of freckles.
70. The first new car I ever bought was an Acura Integra.
71. My sister and I bought a condo together when I was 18.
72. Ashley Tisdale is my absolute favorite Disney actress.
73. I've been known to tell my kids to shut up. I know, I know.
74. I used to want to be a lawyer when I grew up.
75. When I had my C-Section, I didn't even know I'd been cut open until I heard the amniotic fluid being sucked out.
76. I'm glad I'm wasn't a pioneer. I like modern conveniences and pain medication way. too. much.
77. If I had to choose one appliance that I think is totally dispensable, it would be an electric can opener.
78. I like managing things and people.
79. I would like to know why some people never feel the need to comment on blogs they visit. Ever. And this isn't meant as a hint. I'm seriously curious since I go to the other extreme of probably commenting too much....