Friday, December 21, 2007

Ding, Dong, Ditch

It's happened two days in a row and it's so clever. I have a feeling that by Christmas Eve we'll have a full nativity. We've received these pieces so far. How great is this?


The first night the bag said, "This is Mary so fair, and Joseph who guided the Donkey with care".
The second night read, "Angels' songs rang announcing their glorious story....."
The third, "These are the Shepherd's, Hast'ning to worship the Heavenly child...
Fourth, "These are the Wise men followed the Star Bringing fifts from afar"...
And lastly, "Fairest little Jesus Child, came to earth to show the way...Praise we sing on Christmas day.

16 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, I want someone to play ding dong ditch at my house...but only if they leave presents!!

How cute is that Nativity?

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow lucky! we have been having doorbell ditcher's at our house. but they just run away. and my kids chase them it is my hubby's 11 yr old scouts. I'm afraid they are flirting with my 8 yr. old daughter. ahhhh a glimpse at the teenage years. scary!

Casey's trio said...

Any idea who the guilty party is? Sounds like a fun game!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I've never heard of someone ding dong ditching and leaving nice gifts. Usually the only gift they leave is a bag of dog poop.

Heather said...

I've been getting the same ding, dong ditch to and we are LOVING it! Any ideas?

Heather said...

By the way, thank you for my sweet b-day card. You are the best! Love you!

Are You Serious! said...

That's so cute! I love nativities.

Laurie said...

That is such a cute nativity scene. You will have to post a picture of the completed scene.
It is so nice to be thought of.

My name is Tammie said...

Wow how cool! How neighborly and fun!

Debra said...

Fun!! I love getting those!!! We had one in FL one year. They left awesome games for the kids!!

Sarah said...

Heather & Angie...we are getting the same ding dong ditch....How funny!

Shannon said...

That is so great! You must have some really thoughtful neighbors or friends!

latree said...

I don't have any idea what ding dong ditch is... but it looks cute.

Cecily R said...

Lucky...

What a cool idea! I think I'll have to tuck this one away for next year...

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Did ya end up with the whole thing? :)

Claremont First Ward said...

We eventually got all the pieces, and it's the cutest little Nativity. Also found out who the clever party was. :)