Thursday, November 12, 2009

Great News....

{This will remain a STICKY POST UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...please look below for newer posts}

I'm being facetious here. Very facetious.

My computer's power source thingy doesn't work.......which means when my battery dies, I'm cut off until the technican can get out to fix it. I'll still be able to post when I can beg, borrow or steal time on someone else's computer, but won't be able to comment on your blog like you all know I love to. Love me through my commenting absence, please.

(Wordful Wednesday is just below.....just scroll a second.)

13 comments:

Justine said...

If your power supply thingy isn't working, just go buy a new one!

Justine :o )

Casey's trio said...

Computer problems are the worst! Hope you are back in business soon.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

i could not scroll??? found you from stir fry awesome

Salty Incisor said...

To the commenting Queen...sorry about the computer crisis...good luck in resolving it.

scrappysue said...

i feel your pain. we went over our limit and had to wait to have it doubled - dial up - ARGHHHHHHHH - may as well not have a computer AT ALL!!!

Stu Pidasso said...

one of the main drawbacks to computers......DOWN TIME!! It will be fixed. And your new pic is gorgeous! the long red hair is to die for, you should tease your husband with it ruthlessly!

Unknown said...

Ugh! So sorry, my friend! I wish I could loan you one of ours! Hmm....D's going to be in San Diego in a week. Should he drop one off? ;)

T Rex Mom said...

Good luck getting the computer up and running soon!

Kristin said...

time for a mac! ;)

kisatrtle said...

still lovin' you!

Susie said...

I hope your computer woes are eased soon:-(

Sera said...

Ya know, those breaks from technology and the internet are only nice if you CHOOSE to take them. These unexpected things just bite! Hope you're up and running again soon.

Mayhem and Moxie said...

Oh, my friend. That is terrible news. You need some type of application on your phone to post. Who needs computers anymore? They are overrated. ;)

And I will of course love you through most anything.