Monday, June 08, 2009

Pssst.....round three

Big news for my household {and most likely yours} just arrived via email.

I was notified that Jumpstart is lauching a new game on Wii.

You know how much we love our Wii... and Jumpstart. I'm so excited about my kids being able to play it on the Wii as well as the computer in the very near future.

Pet Rescue, (the name of the new Wii game) made its first appearance at the premier gaming expo, E3, on June 2-4 2009 in Los Angeles. The game launches this fall, and since I get a pre-release copy, I can't wait tell you all about it.

Stay tuned.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Jaysi said...

Totally jealous! I need to get my hands on that!

Amy said...

That sounds wonderful.

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I'll be interested to hear what you think of it. My son doesn't like Jumpstart, but maybe he'd be interested in a Pet Rescue game since the theme sounds similar to Go, Diego, Go! (a game he does like).

T Rex Mom said...

Sounds like a match made in heaven. Enjoy!

Susie said...

My youngest loves Jumpstart!! Thanks for the head's up!

Unknown said...

If only I could get my hands on a wii first....

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

So jealous we don't have a wii

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Hey you 'jumped' the gun! I heard about this too.. but wasn't sure I could share the news yet! Now I know!

Looks like we should talk them into doing a Wii giveaway huh???!!

Susie said...

Hey you!!!! Let's compare notes! Maybe it will get me back to blogging sooner than later!

(I've been hiding under the baby-to-be belly and really hope I can crawl out before the baby is born!)

Talk to you soon blog buddy--and I REALLY miss reading you everyday--not to mention wordful Wednesdays!

Aunt Julie said...

I think I need to blog about this. I'm without Wii and Twilight deprived. I know, one has nothing to do with the other, but still, I'm feeling like I'm missing out on something, ya know?

Danyele Easterhaus said...

my brooke will love this...i can't wait to hear!

Threeundertwo said...

Those Jumpstart games are the best. My kids got a lot of hours of learning and fun out of the PC versions. Too bad they're too old for the wii release. Lots of lucky kids are going to enjoy them!