Monday, August 27, 2007

Children's museum anyone?

The Children's museum in Portland is pretty small (and over priced I might add) and the older kids were not impressed. I guess it's no wonder since they are used to bigger and better museums like the Children's Discovery Museum in Boston, MA or Charlotte, NC. The babies loved it though and we had to drag them kicking and screaming out of the exhibits.
Emma, Grace and Alexandra
Garrett and Nicolas

John


Sofia and one of the twins (I think it's Jacob)

Isn't Sofia a doll?


My favorite shot. John facing forward, Jacob crawling away.

John

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Isn't that how it always is. You save specific places to go when you have visitors and then they are a bust! It does look like the kids are having a good time anyhow. I'm sure it's just fun having Rachelle and the kids there.

Kristin said...

You both have gorgeous kids. That Nicholas is going to be a lady killer with those eyes!

Shannon said...

So much fun and I must tell you that I am impressed with how many outings you take with your kiddos. I still have a hard time wrangling them all. You are a total trooper!

Heather said...

I was not impressed with the children's museum either. Especially since there are so many exits and seemingly endless ways to escape and loose kids! There's a children's museum in Salem I want to check out. And I'm super impressed that you take everybody to! But I always knew you were a superstar.

Laura said...

Super cute pictures. Our museum here is not large but it keeps my kids happy for hours and that is priceless. I like how ours is confined, no escaping or snatching possible!

Debra said...

I love the picture of Jacob and John going in opposite directions! It so summarizes my life these days with Thomas and Nicholas!

We have a Children's Museum also that is SO small. Olivia and the twins love it, but the older two feel the same way that your girls do.

I do love the fact that your's has a water play area!