Friday, April 11, 2008

Bloggy Awards

The time has come again to proudly display/graciously accept my blogger awards. Thank you, thank you.

I personally love this blingy award. Melissa graciously gave it to me after I informed her she had given me an award I already had.
The same Melissa at Hope for the Hopeless sent me this award a few weeks ago. She knows how much I love awards, and never disappoints me.


This award was passed along to me by Debra at Tales From the Zookeeper.
Since I can't just pick a few of you I'm awarding all of you your choice of one of these awards. Make sure you let me know which one you've selected though so I can come by and personally congratulate you!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

You'll definitely need a bigger shelf...good job.

Shannon said...

Way to rake them in! You are a fave of mine for sure. Congrats!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Great awards! Loving your trophy case!

Crazymamaof6 said...

heavenly day! i'll take a gifted blogger one thank you! since i have the other two already! so glad i stopped by! you are quite the well awarded blogger these days! FABULOUS! you deserve 'em all!

Genny said...

Congrats on the awards!

Don Mills Diva said...

Congrats on your bloggy bling - well deserved!