Friday, May 01, 2009

Pssssssttt.......

I received a make-over today by the very talented, very chic, very hip and adorable Lacey.

Go see what she thinks I should wear (I trust her judgement completely) and if you are nice enough to her in your comments, she just might give you a make-over too.

And, while we are on the subject of clothing, here's an oldie but goodie. I affectionately call it, Humiliation, thy name is Mother. Thanks, Jill (Scary Mommy) for the flashback.

Still deciding whether or not to make your Fishful Thinking Storybook? Just do it! You can go here to make a FREE Storybook about your children.


Photobucket

9 comments:

Deb said...

diggin the heels. it's a cute look.

Unknown said...

i love it! you would look fabulous in that!

sassy stephanie said...

Oh I love love the yellow slides!

Unknown said...

Love it! Your going to look great! TFS

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I could totally see you in all of that and you'd look dang cute too! I'd love to have your figure! :)

A.West said...

Girlfriend did a great job!

Don't know how I missed it, but I just saw the book link - thanks so much for sharing!

Carebear said...

Cute cute. Love the earrings and the cropped pant with wide hem! Adorable!

Jenners said...

Looks cute!
I would be horrified what she might come up with for me ... I'm sure it would be way too cute and I'd feel awkward!

Scribbit said...

"fishful thinking" Heh. Nice pun!