Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Other Blogs

While I'm working on answering those fabulous questions, go check out my other blogs. I started my cooking blog (Cooking for a Circus has to be Simple) to record easy recipes that work for my family, and the other blog I started with Laura to share monoamniotic tales (Monoamniotic Stories). This blog will probably be of absolutely no interest to many of you, but the goal in mind was to have a blog that had personal stories and pictures of families that have had monoamniotic twins. It also includes factoids and links to THE support site for monoamniotic twins. If you are a relatively new reader and don't know what I'm talking about, then hop on over and read my story....you'll understand a little bit about what my family went through to get our twins, and then you can probably infer how that changed me.

18 comments:

Lala said...

You are such a busy little bee! Where on Earth do you find the time! *smiles

Casey's trio said...

Yes, you are busy...and spending time working on your blogs is probably the answer to one of the questions I asked!

Cecily R said...

So how EASY are these recipes? Do they have more than say, 6 ingredients? Are they Cecily-proof? Because I need some easy stuff, but I have a feeling that your easy and my easy are two wildly different things...:)

Melissa said...

Oh, I can't wait to read your story!!
And your cooking blog!!

Melissa said...

oh more than one blog and 5 kids! you are making us look bad! :) ha ha kidding. Seriously impressed with how much you get done and still look totally together :)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I loved reading everyones stories over there! It's so amazing!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow i missed question day. can't wait for your answers though.

Kelly said...

Is it too late to ask a ?

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, you are a busy blogger, huh?

Kristen Jensen said...

I love those actresses too. I haven't seen Cate Blanchet in very many things but most people I know have her right at the top of their list as being amazing.

Gunnisac Sandersons said...

I have popped over to the feeding your family site and love it. I'll have to check out your other site so I can read your story. Thanks for all the yummy foods you've shared.

Philigry said...

i need to check out your cooking blog. i have been burnt out trying to come up with easy recipes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Hey, maybe it's my monitor, PROBABLY it's my monitor, but I can't see your links? Maybe my mouseover isn't working or something? I know the first one is your cooking blog, but not sure of the others...?

Leslie said...

Man Angie, how do you find the time? This blogging business is a serious hobby, though you are very talented. Everything looks so professional, and it is interesting to read...Bonus!

Rebecca said...

Your cooking blog is great! It looks cute, too.

Anonymous said...

I like the blog. I'm a monoamniotic twin... red headed too... wonder what percentage that is... ha!

Anonymous said...

yeah. funny thread..