Monday, July 02, 2007

Some of my favorite THINGS.....

Many of you know that the main purpose of my blog is to journal whatever strikes my fancy that day. A few of my friends have done "favorites" pages, and I've enjoyed them so much that I've added one of my own:


Designer jeans. I wasn't a believer until I owned some. The jeans wearing population would look a whole lot better if everyone found a pair of jeans that fit really well. My favorites are a wide leg jean, and a close fitting one. And in case anyone is wondering, I think pencil jeans are the most successful way this decade to make people look ridiculous.
I bought a pair of wedge sandals this season and have loved wearing them. They are comfortable, but most importantly they look really cute with jeans. I've gotten into the habit of wearing flat shoes since heals can be an occupational hazzard in my line of business (ha), but I miss the dressed up feeling that cute shoes can bring to an outfit.


If I didn't have a high capacity washer and dryer, I'd probably shoot myself. These are such a time saver for me and I am SO thankful for them. The thought of doing laundry by hand actually makes me sick to my stomach!

My 8 lb. vacuum. Makes clean ups on hard floors and carpet alike a breeze.



Instant hot water. Twist a knob and boiling water instantly shoots out. LOVE it.




7 comments:

Laura said...

I love the jeans. Which fit are those 7's? I was considering a post about my jeans and my reward. So far I have not liked the Seven's I have tried. I love my vaccuum. I covet instant hot water! I have bought a lot of high wedges this summer, I just cannot wear cute clothes without them. I do have to be careful because I cannot run well with them on! My ankle is still not totally healed either, so I cannot afford even a little turn on it. Great post!

I have lots of favorite catagories. My last post was just cleaners. Next could be clothing, shores, toys, etc...

Claremont First Ward said...

Laura,
The Seven's are dojo style, but the ones I have are almost impossible to find because th are old. Next I want to try the Seven dojo trouser style. They have a more tailored look. The Citizen's I have pictured are Kelly style.

Sarah said...

love what you said about pencil cut jeans....I think they are horrible....and they don't flatter anyone!!

I appreciate the fact you are a vacumn lady like I am!! Can't live without it!

Casey's trio said...

Nice...love the post! I was a total shoe freak before having my girls..now it's mostly flip flops for me when I'm not working!
Haven't tried 7 Jeans, but have a pair of Lucky brand jeans that I LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Love the Dojo's....haven't seen those ones before.

jeremiahrjones said...

whoa! designer jeans--i knew there was a quick fix.

Laura said...

I am on a list at Nordstroms for the DOJO style. I thought they might be like those. Cute!