Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hot Tip #1 & #2

I've decided to start a strand of posts with hot tips. I first got the idea about a week ago when I read about a hot shopping tip that blew me out of the water. Apparently, any day that ends in "y" can be a bargain day. So I thought I'd come up with with some good ones of my own.

Hot Tip #1:
If you don't feel like feeding your kids dinner, tell them to sit down at the counter and wait while you make it. See what happens. You might not have to make dinner after all.
Hot Tip #2:
Feeling like your clean clothes need a change? More color? Fragrance? Absentmindedly pick up roaming toddler who you haven't noticed isn't wearing a diaper after taking care of business and just see if you don't have an addition to your clothes.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Now those tips ARE great, especially that last one!! LOL

Heather said...

I am trying tip #1 tonight for sure. That is the best thing I've ever seen!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

awesome tips, i think i might give #1 a try a few times myself! not to keen on the second one though. lol

Brooke said...

LOL-can't stop laughing about tip #2, however I think we are going to be up to our elbows in the poop department in a few months. I plan to give the 1st poop to Bjorn, you know the really yucky black tar poop...he needs to feel like he contributed to this little project I've been working on for the last three years!

Kristin said...

oh poop schmoop, I can't even remember the last time I wore something that by the end of the day didn't have some kind of kid bodily fluid all over it. I've given up hope on being 'stylie', I just stick to the uniform. Jeans and a tee.