Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Mystery......

This morning as I was unloading the dishwasher, Emma and Garrett came rushing in.
They had a mystery on their hands and my super sleuths shared it with me.
It went like this:
Emma, "dad can't be at work".
Garrett, "daddy no wear shoes, no socks".
Emma, "and you know the most amazing part, mommy? He's not even wearing his work shirt".
I told them that he was wearing another shirt and different shoes, but since they were so excited about solving their mystery, we called Jeff at work to make sure that he was in fact wearing a shirt, shoes and socks.
(Just in case you're wondering, he was!)

These are the little conversations that make my days cheery and bring joy to my heart.

2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

that is soo cute. what a great job playing along and making it fun for them. kids are the greatest. the littlest things will excite them beyond amazement. i love it. also, congrats on the normal ct scan. another step in the right direction. have a great christmas!

Debra said...

Angie, you are an amazing mother and such a good example to me. That would not have been my response I can tell ya! I am too Martha and not enough Mary right now :-( Even though we have never met in person and you are on the other side of the country, I can still learn from your positive, Christlike example. Thank you!!!

I rec'd your card and letter today! I LOVE the B&W picture! It was great to read up on your family. How do you organize so well that Grace is in all those activities? I feel like such a failure as a mom because i can barely keep up with the kids ONE activity right now!

U R Supermom!!!