Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas magic

This is DEFINITELY John
Emma
Jacob
I think this is John, but I'm not positive.... (I was wrong...checked the PJ's)

Grace got an MP3 player and I-Dog that plays her music and has "emotions".




Garrett


Christmas came and went so quickly. I wish Christmas Eve fell on Sunday every year. It was so nice to go to church and have a nice Christmas service with beautiful music. This Christmas Eve we went to the Parson's house after church and then had a ham dinner at our house on Christmas Day. We were at our own home for the first time in years, and it was so relaxing and joyous. So, here's my list of Christmas memories:




*wondering how the chapel was so packed that we had 4 seats for 8 people and hearing such a beautiful voice at church that I got goosebumps and forgot all about my discomfort.




*Grace telling me that Christmas was better than great.




*being able to video tape this Christmas, thanks to Jeff's Christmas present to me.




*watching the twins crawl on top of and over their presents but having no desire to actually unwrap them.




*seeing Garrett's excitment as he opened each gift.




*hearing Emma's giggle each time she got something she really wanted.




*feeling Jeff's lips on mine when he kissed me Merry Christmas




I hope the joy my children experienced this year is repeated each year. They really do bring the magic of Christmas home.

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE the pics of the kidlets! It looks like an amazing day at your house!. The day really does come and go so fast.

Claremont First Ward said...

Heather-
Weird stuff going on....I had to "moderate" this last comment of yours. Strange.

Laura said...

What a wonderful day! Your kids look so cute. I absolutely love the after christmas pics, so adorable! Lindsey has the same shirt as Grace. I am telling you we have the same taste! You so often say just what I am thinking.