Tuesday, November 14, 2006

the planting of a new heart

Today I'm thankful for hearts. For people willing to give their hearts in death in order to potentially give life to others. I'm thankful for the gifts that Heavenly Father has given each of us, and for those who develope their talents. Today I'm thankful for those that studied and worked and honed their skills so that they can save others. I'm thankful for doctors and nurses and those in the healthcare profession. I'm thankful that my father in law recieved a heart last night. I'm thankful that each report we've received has been a good one and that if all goes well he has a new lease on life. I'm thankful for all the ways he's enriched my life.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What??? That is unbelievable! Amazing. Really. I'm totally stunned but soooo excited for your family. I'll be calling you soon for an update.

Debra said...

I am so excited!!! That is awesome!!! I hope his recovery goes smoothly!!!

Hugs,
Debra